The proprietors of many small businesses choose to operate as a limited company, for practical, legal and tax planning reasons. We have many such clients.
All companies must have a Company Secretary who will deal with legal and reporting issues arising from the Companies Acts, which govern how a company is run. Most business people will appoint themselves as Company Secretary but do not have the time or technical knowledge to fulfill the legal requirements. That is not a problem, since we can deal with all of this work for you.
Our services include:
- Company Formation
- Completion and submission of statutory forms
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Dealing with appointment and resignation of officers
- Assistance with annual returns
- Drafting shareholder agreements
We can also offer our address as your registered office and can act as nominee Company Secretary on your behalf.